Web Content—What Is It?
Back in 1999, when I began writing for the web, website content was a lot of text and a few graphics. Over the last decade, website content has undergone some radical changes. Today, in addition to text, a web page might hold a combination of several different types of web content such as:
- Images: either digitally rendered or photographed.
- Animations: from flash applications to embedded video.
- Audio: e.g. music downloads and podcasts.
Yet, all types of web content have one thing in common; text is still their backbone. No matter how you choose to sell your products and services, your words compel your visitors to page through your website, to contact you, and finally, to make a purchase.
Creative Freelance Services
Since 2002, I have provided creative freelance services to Internet merchants with focus on helping small businesses and web start-ups plant and cultivate hardy websites. My services include:
- Business Content: Home Pages, Product and Services Pages, Company Profiles, etc.
- Articles: Researched, fact-checked, 100% original
- Press Releases: Standard & Premium Services
- Editorial Services: Fixing and/or freshening existing web content
My goal is to make it easy for you to add your website visitors to a growing list of satisfied customers. (Inquiries from web developers are always welcome as well!)
How it Works
Shyflower.com leaves nothing to chance. From your first contact until your project is completed you'll enjoy professional, but friendly processes and policies that accommodate your business needs as well as your project requirements.